OpenCartTemplates.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the comprehensive data protection legislation in the Netherlands.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you contact us via our Contact Us form we ask you for your name and email address.
- When you place an order with us we additionally ask you to register for an account, providing us with your address, telephone number and name / email address.
- If you elect to subscribe to our opt-in Newsletter we may use your personal or institutional information to send you news updates with relevance to website design and e-commerce services.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with theDutch data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. Any personal details which you submit to us will be held for our own use. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details you supply are accurate and up to date and to inform us of any changes that need to be made.
- We use technologies called “cookies” and ‘session data’ as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site and to enable the automatic saving of the contents of a guest user’s shopping cart. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you, unless you change your browser settings.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us using the Contact Us form on this website.